- Complete Name: Siti Hajaroh
- Nick Name: CT or Siti
- Place/Date of Birth: Sintang, November 25, 1986
- Job: English Instructor at American Corner Tanjungpura University
- Hobbies: Writing short stories, singing, and teaching
- Dream: Novelist
- Favorite colours: Red, White, and Black
- Motto: Sharing what we’ve been experiencing in a good writing is not for showing off something. Instead of that thing, it’s softly for influencing, inspiring and spreading a number of glittering things.
- Facebook: Siti Hajaroh
- How do you know KEy? Who introduced KEy to you? Why do you join?
Well I am not going to answer those three questions as other members did because nobody introduced KEy to us. Then the very appropriate question for my brief writing here is:
- Why did we establish KEy?
Passion, commitment and the strong willingness to always keep our English are the underlying reasons to answer the question above. With remarkable spirit Lisa Ferawati, Dessy Wulandari, Septian Adinegara, Umi Rahimah, Fajrina Hasni and I discussed about studying, maintaining and improving English without neglecting fun activities in it. Finally with motto “A Bridge to the World”, Khatulistiwa English Community (KEy) was founded on October 19, 2008. Personally, I am very glad and proud of all members who survive in KEy ‘till today. Members with extraordinary endeavors are the main factor of why KEy is still standing up straight now. KEy Smart Traveling to Singapore 2012 is the highest achievement of KEy which has been truly through one of bridges to the world.
*Siti Hajaroh is one of KEy founders